Workshop Overview--Coaching with Impact
Coaching with Impact highlights fundamental skills needed by leaders to coach for high level performance on their teams. Interactive exercises reinforce the components of facilitating positive personal change, professionalism and communication. Key feedback techniques demonstrate a foundation for building empowering relationships. Participants learn the importance of motivating dialogue, listening skills, non-verbal communication and methods for achieving commitment.
Throughout the training session, participants learn ways to approach and customize their message. This is further reinforced with role plays specific to the organization. Participants leave the session with clear methodologies for handling difficult coaching situations.
As a result of the workshop, participants will:
- Understand the role of the coach and critical professional skills needed for successful coaching.
- Enhance communication skills needed to coach others.
- Identify ways to build empowering relationships.
- Effectively plan and conduct coaching sessions that yield results.
- HRDQ What’s My Coaching Style™ inventory
- Session Workbook